This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef ,
This little piggy had none
... and this little piggy cried ~ wee wee wee
.... all the way home.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Embossed Paint Chip Anniversary Card


I have been playing with paint chips, I am afraid Home Depot shudders when they see me hanging out in the paint department.  I found that the best paint chips for  4.25 x 5" cards are the single coloured paint chips for BEHR.  They are however, available in mostly darker colours.  For this Anniversary card I used the following:

- Burlap as the backing
- Pale Honey UL 1 50-12 BEHR paint chip
- Jute Ribbon from Creative Bag
- Darice embossing folder also from Creative Bag
- The roses are clearance items from Creative Bag
- Happy Anniversary rubber stamp from Stampendous
- The embossing powder is gold with iridescent sparkles





Once the paint chip was embossed I lightly sanded it to make it look worn.  I find the best place to get my burlap is from Lowes in the fall, it is much cheaper than the fabric stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment