This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef ,
This little piggy had none
... and this little piggy cried ~ wee wee wee
.... all the way home.

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Craft Studio Storage Solutions from Creative Bag

It is no secret that Creative Bag is one of my favorite stores.  I stopped in today to pick up some twine for a volunteer project.

TA DA!

This is what I found that was new in the store this week.  *clap* *lunge* YAY!   These are just superb for a craft studio.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathryn! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the staff unpacking these this week in the Toronto store. We are setting up for our first wave of Holiday product next Monday and I can't wait to merchandise these with all of our new goodies!
    Lorrie Everitt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could find these in California. I am redoing my guest room as a creative space and am looking for fun storage. That green wheeled piece is to die for.

    ReplyDelete