This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef ,
This little piggy had none
... and this little piggy cried ~ wee wee wee
.... all the way home.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Diet Journey - Low Calorie Taco Salad

After a week of dieting I have lost 9 lbs and plan to keep on my healthy eating track.
I have cut out:
Refined Carbohydrates - Flour and Sugar
Starchy Vegetables
Root Vegetables
Fruits High in Sugar - Grapes, Bananas etc.
Chocolate
Deep Fried Foods
Pop

In sticking to a drastically reduced list of foods that I am eating, I have decided to post some of the creative ways that I am preparing a few basic foods.


100 g     Ground beef - cooked then rinsed in hot water to remove fat (198 Calories)
100 g     Iceberg lettuce (13 Calories)
1            Small roma tomato (13 Calories)
1 oz       Tacotime hot sauce (10 Calories, 0 g fat)
2            Melba toast (40 Calories)

Total - 274 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment