This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef ,
This little piggy had none
... and this little piggy cried ~ wee wee wee
.... all the way home.

Saturday 31 August 2013

Shabby Closet

When I got married 4 years ago I moved from my small apartment to my husband's small apartment with a lack of storage space including closets.  This was my remedy for a quick inexpensive closet with a shabby flare.

Two recycled old doors with a piece of pine, two rods and a couple of wrought iron brackets became the home that my clothes would rest for the next four years.


Iron brackets hold the closet stable

I used a retro mail box for a magazine rack

Iron brackets make a cute shelf where there is no room for a night stand




My Bay Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment